BodeFest 2015 results
EVENT DATE: April 4, 2015
The Turtle Ridge Foundation (TRF), established by Olympic medalist and four-time world skiing champion Bode Miller, his family and Cannon Mountain, will host BodeFest at Cannon Mountain Ski Area on April 4, 2015. 100% of the event registration fee will benefit The Turtle Ridge Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting innovative and progressive adaptive and youth athletic opportunities in our communities.There will also be a Silent & Live Auction during the day to benefit the Foundation - open to everyone. Auction items include:
- A variety of Olympic Sochi 2014 Memorablia
- Two (2) VIP passes to 2015 Birds of Prey World Cup Races in Beaver Creek/Vail, CO
- 2 Liter Giant Autographed Korbel Bottle
- Unique "Bode" art work from various artists
- Cannon 15/16 Season Pass
- Tony Hawk Skate deck
- Flowers & Champgane combo deliveries for a year
- Kjus jacket
- Golf, bike & stay package at Windham Mountain
- Head skis
- Handmade "Bode Bib" throw pillows
- Various gift certificates to local business
- Audi R8 – Introduction in Sonoma, CA- The Audi R8 Introduction is the first, baseline skill-building course in a great series of comprehensive Audi high-performance driving programs unleashing all the capability found within the Audi R8. Using both the R8 and another aggressive Audi performance car, the RS 5, this 1-day course is composed of classroom instruction, dynamic car-control exercises and four 30-minute lapping sessions—ample time to become a confident R8 pilot. For those who want more, we invite you to take part in the next level, R8 Intermediate. Value $1,895
BODEFEST ENTRY FEE: $49
Your BodeFest entry fee includes:
- Entry to Kids-Only Press Conference* (kids under 18 only!)
- Entry to BodeX Fun Race (racers will go one at a time through this easy modified GS course on Gremlin with small rollers & berms)
- Entry to Autograph Session
- Commemorative Tote Bag w/ goodies
- Premium Collector's Race Jersey (one size fits all)
- BodeFest VIP Pass
- BBQ Lunch Ticket
- Entry into the huge bib raffle drawing - items from POC, Dainese Helmet, Head, Transpack and many more...
*kids participating in the press conference should come prepared with 1-2 questions for Bode if they are called upon.
*Lift ticket or season pass is required to participate and is NOT included in the entry fee. Discounted lift tickets for participants will be available for purchase at Check-In.
If you've already entered for BodeFest, here's all the information you need to know for the big day!
Save time at check in: Download, print, and fill out BodeFest release forms before you get here. Each person registered will need to sign a liability release and a photo release. A parent or guardian must sign for kids under 18.
FRIDAY, APRIL 3rd: EARLY CHECK-IN
- 4-6pm, Notchview Cafe (Notchview Lodge, upstairs, slopeside) Exit 34C, I-93.
- We highly recommend this. You will be able to check in, pick up your registration bag filled with race jersey, VIP Pass, BodeFest BBQ lunch ticket and other goodies.
- Registrants will also be able to purchase an all-day lift ticket for Saturday for $30, all ages, and required, unless you have a season pass.
SATURDAY, APRIL 4th: SCHEDULE
- 8-9am: Day-of Check-In in the Notchview Cafe
- 9:30am: Kids-Only Press Conference - be there 15 minutes early.
- 10:30am: BodeX Fun Race on Gremlin. Start area is located at the top of the Eagle Cliff Chair. Please be on time.
- 11:00am-3:00pm: Silent Auction in Peabody Lodge
- 11:30am -1:00pm: BBQ lunch, Deck by the Rental Shop between Peabody & Notchview Lodges (MUST HAVE LUNCH TICKET)
- 11:30am: Bode Miller Autograph Session in Notchview Cafe
- 2:30pm: Live Auction, Race Awards, Bib Draw
KIDS ONLY PRESS CONFERENCE
- Registrants who are 18 yo & under may participate in this portion of the event, if they choose. Sorry, no parents allowed for this one...
- Meet at 9:15am at the front door of the Brookside Building.
- Kids should come prepared with 1-2 questions for Bode in case they are called upon
- If they have a low bib number (1-50) they should be prepared to be at the race start by 10:30am. That may mean leaving the press conference early to load the lift by 10:15am. Please plan accordingly!
- You will run in the order in which you registered and in the order that entries were received.
- Trophies will be awarded for the top 3 finishers in Boys 12 & Under, Girls 12 & Under, Men 13+, Women 13+ and Adaptive.
- The race will be a one-run "fun race".
- Race will run in bib order.
- Race start is 10:30am. PLEASE BE ON TIME.
- Location is Gremlin & will finish in base area. Ride the Eagle Cliff Chair.
- We'll hold a Bib Draw, and all racers will have a chance to win some great prizes - you must be present. Bib draw is scheduled for immediately after the race awards at 3:00pm
- If you have a high bib number, we suggest attending the Autograph Signing sooner than later. If you have a low number, take your run first, then go to the autograph signing. Check with the finish if you have any questions on running order. Just don't miss your start!
- 11:30am, Notchview Cafe
- Because there are 400 entrants, we appreciate your courtesy in helping us keep things moving, so everyone has an equal chance for an autograph.
- Only Bodefest Entrants will be allowed in.
- Each bib-holder/BodeFest ticket-holder will check in at the door - one entry only.
- One parent or guardian may accompany a child or the group of children that they signed up.
- Each Entrant is allowed one item to be signed. Bode will only sign HEAD skis. Additional pre-signed posters may also be available.
Questions: Call (603) 823-7722 x791 or email email@example.com
Please consider an extra donation to the Turtle Ridge Foundation:
(donation is separate from event registration)