Applicants are always encouraged to leave their information with HR Director, Rhonda Gademsky Call (603) 823-7722 x721 for info. Click here to download a copy of the Job Application.
WINTER 14/15 OPPORTUNITIES
Must be 18+ years old with valid driver's license and be able to work outside in adverse conditions for periods of time and be available on weekends & holiday periods. Dependable, assertive & friendly personalities are the ideal candidates. Contact Lifts Supervisor, Pam Oakman, for more details at (603) 823-8800 ext. 725 summer, ext. 797 winter
2014/2015 SNOWSPORTS SCHOOL
Share the sport you love at a legendary mountain. Cannon Mountain Snowsports School is looking for instructors for the 2014/15 season. We are a progressive school staffed with people motivated to provide a great learning experience. We are looking for certified PSIA/AASI as well as non certified instructors to fill weekday and weekend needs in our children’s department. We are also looking for team members to work at our sales desk and, provide child care in our nursery.
Contact Irv Fountain Snowsports Director, after October 12, 2014 at 603-823-7722 ex 712 or email@example.com.
Snowsports School Apprentice Program
Our program is designed as a two year program with the focus being on the American Ski Teaching Method. The age requirement for all participants is 15 years of age at the beginning of the winter season. All participants will have the opportunity to ski and ride with certified PSIA/AASI trainers on the Cannon Mountain Snowsports Staff. The intended outcome for all participants would be the opportunity to become a registered member of PSIA/AASI and be prepared for taking the Level 1 certification exam. This certification would be through PSIA/AASI at the expense of the individual
FOOD & BEVERAGE JOB FAIR
For all food service positions will be held in the Peabody Lodge at the main base area at Exit 34C on Saturday, October 18th 10am-1pm.
BUILDINGS & GROUNDS
For cleaning and maintaining buildings & grounds during the winter season. 30+ hours a week, nights & weekends required. Experience preferred.
GUEST SERVICE/SEASON PASS ASSOCIATE
Full Time/Seasonal position: early November – early April
• Assists guests in resolving questions regarding all departments in the ski area.
• Assists guest in lost and found items/persons, recording reports of stolen or lost items and distribution of found items to the appropriate owners.
• Administers daily ticket sales using ticket computer system, daily opening and closing procedures, and daily cash outs and end of day deposits
• Works closely with the Guest Service Manager in managing the Season Pass program and other various duties TBD.
• Must be friendly, assertive and have excellent communication skills.
• Must have prior experience in customer service, computers & cash handling.
• Must have the ability to adapt to unexpected situations and multi-task under pressure
• Must be able to remain calm and portray a friendly demeanor in stressful situations.
• Must be willing to work weekends & holidays
For more information on the position or how to apply, contact Greg Keeler at (603) 823-7722 x789