GENERAL SEASON PASS NOTES
1. NEW HAMPSHIRE RESIDENT DISCOUNT (RSA 227:14): Passes must be purchased on or before December 14, 2017 to qualify for the current New Hampshire resident rate. Applications must be accompanied by proof of New Hampshire residency, such as a state-issued driver’s license or state-issued non-driver’s photo ID card. Ownership of property and/or New Hampshire taxpayer status is not a qualifier for New Hampshire residency.
2. LOST/STOLEN/FORGOTTEN SEASON PASS POLICY: Possession of a season pass is the passholder's responsibility. If a pass is lost, stolen, or forgotten, the following policy will be in place: Upon the first day or occurrence, a complimentary day pass may be issued. Upon the second day or occurrence, a $5 day pass may be purchased. Upon the third day or occurrence, a $10 day pass may be purchased. Upon the fourth day or occurrence, a mandatory $25 season pass replacement fee will be charged (minus any fees you have already paid). $35 max. for child under 6 or NH (M-F) Senior.
3. IMPORTANT CHANGE IN PASS AGE CATEGORIES: Your pass category is determined by whatever your age is or will be on December 14, 2017*. Adult Pass, ages 18 - 64; Teen Pass: ages 13 - 17; Junior Pass, ages 6 - 12 ; Child Pass, ages 5 & under. Proof of ages is required at pickup.
4. *SENIOR PASS: A “senior” is considered to be anyone who is 65 years or older on the date of purchase. Application must be accompanied by proof of age.
5. NH SENIOR MIDWEEK PASS (RSA 218:5c): A “NH Senior” is considered to be anyone who is a New Hampshire resident who is 65 years or older on the date of purchase. NH Seniors are eligible for a free lift ticket, Monday - Friday. Tickets may be picked up at Guest Services. If the convenience of a season pass is preferred, a $39 processing fee applies. Proof of residency is required such as a state-issued driver's license or state issued non-driver photo ID card. Ownership of property and/or New Hampshire taxpayer status is not a qualifier for New Hampshire residency.
6. BOLD & BEAUTIFUL PASS: Valid Monday through Friday, non-holiday PLUS: daily from opening day through Dec 15, 2017 and daily from Mar 17, 2018 through closing day. BLACKOUTS: Dec 23, 2017-January 1, 2018, Jan 12, 2018 & Feb 19-23, 2018: Purchase at Cannon and you're still eligible for Bretton Woods benefits like the $50 upgrade nordic pass.
*Purchase at Cannon and you're still eligible for Bretton Woods benefits like the $50 upgrade nordic pass!
7. 2017-2018 Passes will not be issued until Fall 2017.
All pass purchases are non-refundable. Cannon does not guarantee weather conditions or length of season. Any changes to pass orders will be subject to a mandatory $25 processing fee.
9. SEND ORDER FORMS TO:
Season Pass Sales Office
Cannon Mountain Ski Area
260 Tramway Drive
Franconia, NH 03580.
Checks must be made payable to: Cannon Mountain.
10. Aerial Tramway Operating Schedule for 2017-2018
Tentative Opening: TBD (mid-December)
Will operate on weekends and holiday periods.
Will NOT operate Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays during non-holiday periods