Now that you have filled your busses, jump on Interstate 93 and stop at any of our venues, including the FREE ones! There is no charge for the bus to enter or park anywhere in Franconia Notch State Park. More information can be found in our Profile Sheet and the Notch Guide for details on driving through the Notch, exits, and general information for you and the driver.
Quick Facts for Tour Operators:
- Must have 20+ guests.
- We are open from 9am to 5 pm seven days a week.
- Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway and the Flume Gorge Visitor Center are handicap accessible.
- All driver and escorts receive a complimentary ticket to our at-cost attractions.
- Step On Guide available (very limited, based on existing schedule and first come basis).
- Reservations are required 48 hours ahead of arrival date.
- Final count due 24 hours ahead of arrival date.
Book your group today by calling our sales department:
Julianne Ireland Boissonneault, Sales Manager
Phone: 603-823-7722 ext. 776
All items are required.