The Turtle Ridge Foundation (TRF), established by Olympic medalist and four-time world skiing champion Bode Miller, his family and Cannon Mountain, will host BodeFest at Cannon Mountain Ski Area on March 17, 2019. 100% of the event registration fee will benefit The Turtle Ridge Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting innovative and progressive adaptive and youth athletic opportunities in our communities. There will also be a Silent & Live Auction benefiting the Foundation - open to everyone.
Many thanks to our sponsors, staff, volunteers and participants who help make BodeFest happen! Phoenix Timing, World Cup Supply, Franconia Ski Club, Neville Point Land Services, Chutters Candy Shop, Aztech, Bomber Skis
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
There is no longer race registration available however there are a limited amount of Bode Bags still available for $25 which includes goodies, tshirt, lunch ticket, and pass to get into Autograph Session. Day-of registrations DO NOT include the Kids Ski with Bode Run or the Fun Race. Bags can be purchased during check-in on Saturday from 3:30-5:30pm and Sunday from 8-9am and are first come, first served.
ALREADY REGISTERED? HERE ARE ALL THE DETAILS OF THE DAY:
Registration / Check-In
Liability Release Photo Release
Save time at check in: Download, print, and fill out BodeFest release forms before you get here. Each person registered will need to sign a liability release and a photo release. A parent or guardian must sign for kids under 18.
Saturday, March 16 Early Check-In
3:30-5:30pm, Notchview Cafe (Notchview Lodge, upstairs, slopeside) Exit 34C, I-93. We highly recommend this. Registrants will also be able to purchase a discounted all-day lift ticket for Sunday which is required, unless you have a season pass.
Sunday, March 17 Schedule
- 8-9am: Day-of Check-In in the Notchview Cafe
- 9:30am: Kids Ski with Bode Run. Starts at the Eagle Cliff Chair and ends up on Zoomer Chair- be there 15 minutes early.
- 10:30am: Fun Race on Gremlin. Start area is located at the top of the Eagle Cliff Chair. Race runs in bib order - be on time.
- 11:00am-3:00pm: Silent Auction in Peabody Lodge
- 11:30am -1:00pm: BBQ lunch, Notchview Lodge - slopeside (Must have lunch ticket)
- 12:00pm: Bode Miller Autograph Session in Notchview Cafe
- 2:30pm: Live Auction, Raffle Draw (all participants entered into raffle) and Race Awards
Kids Ski with Bode Run
Registrants who are 18 yo & under may participate in this portion of the event, if they choose. Kids and Bode will load the Eagle Cliff chairlift, open just for them, and ski Gary's via the Zoomer chair for a few runs (closed to the general public). Head towards Eagle Cliff chair at 9:15am for a 9:30am load. Kids MUST be able to self-load a chair lift and ski unassisted to participate*. Sorry, no parents allowed for this one.
*Excluding adaptive skiers. Skiers will be using a closed trail on Intermediate or Expert terrain.
Kids Fun Race Format / Awards
- You will run in the order in which you registered and in the order that entries were received.
- Trophies will be awarded for the top 3 finishers in Boys 12 & Under, Girls 12 & Under, Men 13+, Women 13+ and Adaptive.
- The race will be a one-run "fun race".
- Race will run in bib order.Please don't miss your start!
- Race start is 10:30am.
- Location is Gremlin & will finish in base area. Ride the Eagle Cliff Chair or the Peabody Express.
- We'll hold a Bib Draw, and all racers will have a chance to win some great prizes
- You must be present. Bib draw is scheduled for immediately after the live auction which starts at 2:30 pm
12:00pm, Notchview Cafe.
Because there are 400 entrants, we appreciate your courtesy in helping us keep things moving, so everyone has an equal chance for an autograph.
- Only Bodefest Entrants will be allowed in.
- Each bib-holder/BodeFest ticket-holder will check in at the door - one entry only.
- One parent or guardian may accompany a child or the group of children that they signed up.
- Each Entrant is allowed one item to be signed. Additional pre-signed posters may also be available.
*Lift ticket or Season Pass is required in addition to BodeFest event ticket. A special ticket rate will be available to all participants on event day.