This year's BodeFest is on Sunday, March 17th
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW
There are a few helpful hints to help you through the registration process:
1. YOU MUST DISABLE YOUR POP-UP BLOCKERS!!!
2. BodeFest registrations are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
3. You will need to have your credit card ready and also have the names, gender, birth dates, tshirt size for the people you are registering. Limit 6 entries per purchase. All of the names you provide during registration will be at Check-In waiting for faces to put to those names.
Once you've registered...
1. Bib numbers for the Fun Race will be assigned in the order that you registered and each person will have a bib assigned to them and put on a start list prior to Check-In. There are no day-of registrations for the Fun Race.
2. Your Bill. The charge for BodeFest registration will be listed from Cannon Mt - DBS (Drive Brand Studio) on your credit card statement. They are the agency that assisted with the process.
3. Bring your PayPal receipt and everyone you registered to Check-In.
4. Check-In is in the Notchview Cafe, Notchview Lodge the afternoon before and the morning of the event.
5. Everyone registered must sign 2 release forms (Liability & Photo). Kids under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign for them.
6. T-shirts. Everyone registered will get one. In the registration info we specify that we do not guarantee availability of shirt sizes. We will try to get sizes as close as possible.
7. Autograph Session: Each registered participant will get 1-time access to the autograph session. You must have your bib to enter. You will be checked off as you come in. Kids may be accompanied by a (one) parent or guardian. Each registered participant may have 1 (one) item autographed.
8. Kids Ski with Bode. Registrants who are 18 yo & under may participate in this portion of the event, if they choose. Kids and Bode will load a lift open just for them and ski a trail (closed to the general public). Kids MUST be able to self-load a chair lift and ski unassisted to participate.
9. You will receive an email closer to the event date with specific schedule & locations, check-in information and other important information.
10. ADAPTIVE SKIERS If you are registering a participant for the Fun Race who should be in the "Adaptive" category (disabled skiers) please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure they are placed in the correct category ahead of time.
Can't make it to BodeFest, but want to support a good cause? Make a donation here to help fund Franconia's Profile School Safe Route to School Project!
A LINK TO REGISTRATION WILL APPEAR HERE AT NOON ON FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1