Safety & Public Health
Be Responsible, for your own health and the health of others
Regardless of whether you've recieved the COVID-19 vaccine or not, please follow our Best Practices for Guests & Staff (Subject to change)
*Masks required indoors when not seated and eating
Masks Required inside beginning Sunday, December 26. Cannon has chosen to voluntarily abide by the local indoor masking (mandate/ordinance) enacted by the Selectboard of the Town of Franconia. Please wear a mask at all times inside when not seated and eating. We appreciate your cooperation.
Educate yourself on current guidelines & policies before you visit.
6' Social Distancing Strongly Encouraged
Be respectful of others and try to keep a safe distance of at least 6 feet from people who are outside of your household or travel group.
Practice frequent hand hygiene/washing
Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand rub that contains minimum 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
Cover your cough / sneeze
Use a tissue or upper sleeve, properly dispose tissue/wash hands thoroughly after coughing / sneezing.
Be Well = Ski Well
If you’re not feeling well, then we ask that you please stay home.
Before you arrive - ask yourself:
Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
Area you waiting for results from a COVID-19 test?
Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours:
- fever or chills
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose
- nausea or vomiting
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not put our employees and other guests at risk. Come back another day. See our Refund Policy
Enhanced Safety Protocols
We've implemented additional safety protocols such as
- Our team members will follow our Best Practices relative to health and cleaning standards
- NO gear storage inside will allow for extra distance between guests
- Face coverings now required indoors per Town of Franconia 12/23/21 ordinance for all team members and guests when at Cannon, regardless if they have been vaccinated or not
- Plexiglass guards are in place at point-of-sale locations
- Cleaning will be a priority at all times throughout common areas and commonly-touched surfaces and equipment