Safety & Public Health
Be Well = Ski Well
If you’re not feeling well, then we ask that you please stay home.
Before you arrive - ask yourself:
Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
Area you waiting for results from a COVID-19 test?
Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours:
- fever or chills
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose
- nausea or vomiting
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not put our employees and other guests at risk. Come back another day. See our Refund Policy
Safety Requirements for Guests & Staff
Educate yourself on current restrictions, policies & protocols before you visit.
Maintain 6' Social Distance
Keep a safe distance of at least 6 feet from people who are outside of your household or travel group.
Regardless of whether you've been vaccinated or not, masks are required at all times. Wear your mask and wear it correctly.
Face coverings over mouth and nose are required both indoors & outdoors (including lift lines & riding lifts) at all times when 6' social distancing is not possible. If you are inside the lodge, always wear your mask unless seated and eating while socially distanced.
(State of NH Mask Mandate: Beginning on November 20, 2020, all persons over the age of 5 within the State of New Hampshire shall wear a mask or cloth face covering over their noses and mouths any time they are in public spaces, indoors or outdoors, where they are unable to consistently maintain a physical distance of at least six feet from persons outside their own households. "Public spaces" includes any part of private or public property that is generally open or accessible to members of the general public.
Practice frequent hand hygiene/washing
Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand rub that contains minimum 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
Cover your cough / sneeze
Use a tissue or upper sleeve, properly dispose tissue/wash hands thoroughly after coughing / sneezing.
Remain home if experiencing symptoms of COVID-19
Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose
Enhanced Safety Protocols
We've implemented additional safety protocols such as
- Our team members will follow all CDC guidelines relative to health and cleaning standards
- Team members will answer and acknowledge the CDC screening questions when reporting for duty
- Decreased building capacities and NO gear storage inside to allow for extra distance between guests
- Face coverings must be worn by all team members and guests when at Cannon, regardless if they have been vaccinated or not
- Plexiglass guards are in place at point-of-sale locations
- Cleaning will be a priority at all times throughout common areas and commonly-touched surfaces and equipment