Thank You for Your Purchase
Thanks for buying your 2018/2019 season pass!
Here is some important information you'll need to know before you pick up your pass...
- The Season Pass Office is open daily 8am-4pm when the ski area is open. The office is closed in the off-season from mid-April through early November. Visit the Season Pass page for specific schedules.
- If you are a NEW passholder and purchased a 2018-2019 season pass in the spring of 2018, you were issued a 2017-2018 Season Pass. You will need to come back to Guest Services to be issued a 2018-2019 season pass.
- If you purchased a combo pass (4NH College Pass, Bold & Beautiful or White Mountain Superpass) you need to pick up your pass from the mountain you purchased it from.
- We do not mail season passes, you must go to the Season Pass Office to pickup your pass. If you are a first year passholder we’ll need your photo first. Returning adult passholders will have their passes printed in advance with the most current photo in the system. Juniors & Teens need new photos taken each season.
- You'll need your photo ID and any other documentation required for special passes (NH Resident, Military, College, Senior, etc)
- All passholders need to fill out paperwork. Anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign forms.
- Download forms here
- See other Season Pass information here
OTHER SEASONAL OPTIONS
Junior Development Seasonal Programs
Perfect for families who are at Cannon weekends & holidays and are looking for lessons for kids ages 3-15. There is something available for all abilities and interests. See the program descriptions here.
Cannon Mountain offers Child Care for ages 6 months to 5 years, located in the Brookside Learning Center. Season Passes available! More info.
Seasonal Equipment Rentals
Cannon now offers Seasonal Ski & Snowboard Rentals. We store equipment for you right at the rental shop. Pricing here.
Cannon Season Passholders receive 20% off Tune-Ups in the Tuning/Repair Center (not extra labor or parts) & 10% off normally priced items in the Retail Shop*
*Passholder must be present and show current, valid pass to receive discount. Benefits are non-transferrable between friends/family members.
For any other questions, email email@example.com or call (603) 823-8800. See you this winter!