Winter Camping & RVs
Lafayette Place Campground
- Centrally located in Franconia Notch State Park, it provides a great base if you're looking for a primitive winter camping spot close to winter hiking, skiing & snowboarding.
- Lafayette Campground provides 97 wooded tent sites available for primitive camping only with no facilities. Winter camping at Lafayette Place Campground is Carry-In, Carry Out. A pay station is provided for self-registration.
Cannon RV Park - Reservations now required year-round
- The 7-site RV park, located on the north shore of scenic Echo Lake, provides a great base from which to enjoy winter hiking, skiing & snowboarding.
- $25/night off-season rate
- Mid-October to Late-May are at off-season rates and the RV Park is carry-in, carry-out only with no water or sewer hookups. Electric hookup is available.
- Reserve spot Year-Round at www.reserveamerica.com