Cannon Mountain recognizes the importance of providing a web experience that is accessible to the broadest possible audience.
This website was constructed following the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, version 2.1. These guidelines cover a wide range of recommendations for making web content more accessible to a wider range of people with disabilities.
- Alternative text descriptions for images that contribute to the understanding of content
- Links stylized with color and underlines to indicate their function
- Keyboard-accessible site navigation
- Link to skip navigation items and bring the user directly to the page content
- Text that is high in contrast with background colors
Cannon Mountain is committed improving website accessibility on an ongoing basis. If you feel there are features that could be added or improved, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.