Lift Ticket FAQ
2023 - 2024 Lift Ticket Frequently Asked Questions
Reserving Your Lift Ticket
Do I have to reserve my ticket in advance?
- You save $15 a ticket and time at the window when you reserve in advance. You can purchase your ticket at the window day of. During early season and busy holiday periods, tickets may sell out, reserving ahead of time is the only way to secure your spot.
Where do I reserve my ticket?
- You can purchase tickets, pass, lessons, and rentals here Ski Cannon Mountain (cannonmt.com).
How do I get my RFID Card and how much does it cost?
- The RFID card is a one-time fee of $5. If your card is lost or stolen, you will need to purchase a new one. Cards can be picked up at the Guest Services ticket windows. The customer code in the RFID card is unique to you and can be used to login into your Cannon account for future purchases.
I already have my RFID card. Can I go straight to the lift?
- Yes, if you have purchased your ticket ahead of time, and have no verifications that need to be approved by our Guest Services attendants.
Which tickets have verifications that need to be approved by Guest Services?
- College Tickets, Military Tickets, NH Resident Wednesday Tickets, NH Senior Mid-Week Tickets, Shop and Ski Area Reciprocal Tickets, PSIA, NSPA, and PSA tickets and Rescue Services tickets.
Can I share my RFID card with a friend?
- No. Your RFID card is unique to you and your associated account. Anyone caught sharing a card will be removed from the mountain and your tickets or passes will be pulled.
How do I create an estore account?
- You can create an account by clicking "sign up" in the upper right hand corner then followed the prompts. After selecting a product, hit check out, enter an email address and hit continue. If your email does not exist in the system, click "create account" and follow the prompts.
How do I log into my Cannon estore account?
- When you open the estore, click "log in" in the top right corner of your screen. Enter the email address or the customer code from your RFID card and click "continue".
Where do I find my purchases?
- Log into the estore, click your profile picture in the upper right corner of your screen. In the left side bar, click "purchases" and you will see all sales associated with your account.
I have early buy vouchers or 3-pack vouchers, where do I find those?
- Log into the estore, click your profile picture in the upper right corner of your screen. In the left side bar, click "vouchers" all available vouchers will be loaded into that tab. You can share those with friends by taking a screenshot, writing them down, or copying and pasting.
Can I change the date of my lift ticket reservation?
- Log into the estore, click your profile picture in the upper right corner of your screen. In the left side bar, click "Lift Access" next to each ticket click the date and a calendar will pop up where you can select your new date. You are able to change your reservation date up to 48 hours in advance.
3-Pack Redemption, Indy Pass Redemption, Early Buy Vouchers, other Special Tickets
I have an Indy Pass. How do I reserve my ticket?
- In our online store, you will reserve a ticket under the Indy Pass or Indy Pass+ option. When you reserve your ticket for the first time and do not currently have a Cannon RFID card, you will go to Cannon Guest Services with your purchase confirmation and ID. We will look you up and print your RFID card. We strongly suggest pre-booking by clicking HERE. While you're on our store, that will be a great time to pre-book for later in the season as well. Before you pre-book, look up your INDY customer number for each person in your party from estore.indyskipass.com. Next, select INDY Pass date on estore.cannonmt.com/products/indy-pass and add them to your cart. When you go to check out, you will be prompted to log into or create an account through Cannon. Once you log in, you will need to enter your INDY customer numbers to link guests in your party. You will get an email from Indy Pass to validate your identity. Once you get this email, copy the verification number from your email into the estore and continue through the checkout process. You will have the option to cancel your reservation up to 48 hours in advance to use your Indy Pass visit another time. Reservations are not guaranteed and tickets may sell out on any given day.
I have an RFID card from INDY. Can I use it at cannon?
-No. The INDY RFID card is for identification purposed only. You will need to buy a $5 Cannon RFID card to access the mountain.
I bought a 3-pack of tickets. How do I redeem my codes?
- Go to Ski Cannon Mountain (cannonmt.com) and select "Special Tickets." Pick the date you wish to visit; then select the number of tickets you wish to redeem next to "Ski Show 3 Pack Redemption" or "Black Friday 3 Pack Redemption".
I have an Early Buy buddy ticket or bonus ticket. How do I redeem my code?
- Go to Ski Cannon Mountain (cannonmt.com) and select "Special Tickets". Pick the date you wish to visit; then select the number of tickets you are redeeming next to "Early Buy $45 Guest Ticket" or "Bonus Ticket".
Industry Ticket Offers
Who qualifies for the industry ticket deals?
- Industry tickets are for SkiNH ski areas, and non SkiNH areas that extend the same offers to Cannon employees. Members of the Professional Ski Patrol Association, Professional Ski Instructors Association, and National Ski Patrol Association. Members of Androscoggin Valley Search & Rescue, Pemi Valley Search & Rescue, Mountain Rescue Service, New England K-9, and Upper Valley Wilderness Rescue Team. Local and non local Ski and snowboard shops who participate in the Cannon Mountain Marketing Program. Please see our Industry Tickets Page for more information.
Where do I purchase my industry ticket?
- Ski Area and Shop tickets must be purchased in person at Guest Services. The Search and Rescue and Professional Ski Patrol Association, Professional Ski Instructors Association, and the National Ski Patrol Association tickets can be found in under the "Special Tickets" tab on the estore.
I work for a ski shop. Who do I contact to sign up for Cannon's Marketing Program?
-Please send an email to Kelsey Herold at email@example.com.
Discount Ticket Offers
What discounted tickets does Cannon offer?
- Cannon offers a $45 NH Resident Wednesday ticket. Valid every Wednesday during the 23-24 season. Tickets must be purchased online ahead of time; a valid NH ID is required and must be shown at the ticket window. NH Seniors 65+ are free Monday-Friday. Tickets must be purchased online ahead of time; a valid NH is required and must shown at the ticket window.
Does Cannon offer a discounted Military Ticket?
- Yes, a full day ticket is $58 when purchased in advance. All US active duty, retired, reserve and veteran members of ALL military branches are eligible for the Military Discount. Discount does not apply to family members. A current and valid military ID is required.
Does Cannon refund my ticket for weather?
- Cannon does not guarantee the length of our season or the weather. Our snow guarantee is for full-day lift tickets: If you are not satisfied with the snow conditions within one hour of purchasing, picking up your lift ticket, or your first pass scan you may request a snow guarantee voucher to visit on another day during that season.
I got hurt or sick and cannot ski on the day I reserved my ticket; can I get a refund?
- Refund requests must be made at least 48 hours in advance by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also request to have your reservation moved to another day during that season. Cannon does not guarantee you will be granted a refund.