Last Updated: Friday, January 15th @ 2:30 pm
SEASON TO DATE SNOW
ATTENTION NEW HAMPSHIRE RESIDENTS!
January NH Resident Deal Days - $45 lift tickets on 1/20 & 1/27
*Valid New Hampshire ID & advance reservations required* See below for more details.
The great skiing and riding conditions today made for an excellent way to wrap-up the “work week” here at Cannon! For your Saturday, you can expect 54 trails to enjoy that will be accessible by 8 lifts which spin at 8:30am. Thanks to the work of our groomers and snowmakers, we will be able to open up Ridge Run and Skyline off the top of Mittersill Saturday which can be accessed via Mittersill Double Chair.
Despite conflicting weather forecasts, snow looks to arrive tonight and last until mid-day tomorrow before transitioning to a mix in the afternoon. Current forecasts show 5-10+ inches of snow pilling up on the summit and 2-5 inches at the base. Expect wet snow/variable conditions.
Looking ahead, cold temps return Sunday when we can continue to crank out snowmaking on new trails like Upper Baron's and Profile - woohoo!
Please note – Race Training will be in progress on Taft Training Slope and Time Zone Saturday. Also note: you may find snowmaking whales on Lower Ravine.
See Lift Ticket Information below. Check the Trails and Lift Report in the morning for the most up-to-date info before you head out. If this is your first visit to Cannon Mountain, please read the info below and the additional information on our Know Before You Go page.
UPHILL TRAFFIC (SKINNING)
The Skinning Route is OPEN 1/16/2021
NO Skinning without a lift ticket or season pass which must be visible at all times. Do not start travel uphill after 3:00pm. Season Pass or Daily Lift Ticket required. Uphill traffic allowed on designated route only. Please stay single file and as close to the edge of the trail as possible. We strongly recommend wearing brighter colored clothing for visibility purposes. See details.
JANUARY NH RESIDENT DEAL DAYS
$45 lift tickets on 1/20 & 1/27
Limited tickets available. Advance online purchase required. One ticket per resident. Separate NH ID required for each ticket purchased. *Second homes, tax bills, etc. do not qualify you as a NH resident. Offer is valid only on 1/20/21 & 1/27/21.
FACE MASK REMINDER:
If you are in a lodge, face masks are REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES, even when seated, unless you are eating.
CANNON SPORTS - NEW GEAR JUST IN!
Check out new long sleeve tees & more in Cannon Sports Shop located upstairs in the Notchview Lodge. Access Cannon Sports from the deck between Notchview and Peabody.
Private and semi-private lessons available for ages 7 & up. Click for more details.
LIFT TICKETS - Lift Tickets are sold out for 1/16 & 1/17
Full season rates can be seen here. When there is availability, tickets / lessons / rentals can be purchased right on our homepage at CannonMt.com. Walk-ups to purchase a lift ticket will not be accepted. Season Passholders go direct to the lift, all others go to the ticket window. Please do not go direct to lift if you have not had your confirmation ticket scanned out the ticket windows. The paper print out or a bar code on your phone IS NOT a lift ticket. You must take those to Guest Services. If you have any issues purchasing tickets online, please call or email and we will be happy to help you through the process. Any 19-20 products expired on 12/31/20 including 3 pack cards, bonus cards, Superpass Bonus vouchers, Ski Club vouchers and employee ambassador vouchers.
- Lodges open 1/2 hour before lifts. The Tram Summit building will be open 7 days a week for extra seating and building access. The same building rules apply as Notchview & Peabody. Food & Beverage will be available at the summit.
- No personal belongings may be left inside or around the lodges or grounds, so gear up at your car.
- Masks are required at all times unless seated and eating.
- Look for the blue informational signs around the base area and parking lots and review our Know Before You Go pages with all the details you'll want to know about Cannon prior to your visit. This includes everything from lodge access, COVID-19 restrictions, ticket reservations, your personal gear, food, parking, mask requirements and more.
IMPORTANT SEASON PASS INFORMATION
- ALL Season Pass Sales Have Closed
- Missed out on a Season Pass? Join the Team and get one for free! Employees get Season Passes, industry perks, discounts & more. We're hiring in most departments, full-time and part-time positions available. Ski Instructors, Lift Attendants, Cleaning Crew & more. Info HERE.
- The Season Pass Office is open daily from 8am-4pm. We still strongly recommend coming midweek to pick up your pass if you can. We will operate Notchview Guest Services using the outside windows only and face coverings and social distancing protocols will be in place. Your cooperation & patience is appreciated. If you're feeling ill or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and come another time. If you need to reach Guest Services, call (603) 823-7722 x786.
- You can download and print a liability form here to fill out before your visit and save time at the ticket window when you come to pick up your pass.
- Pass Assurance Program Deadline has passed
Starting December 5, our normal refund policy applies with added assurance that if the season is interrupted or ended due to a public health crisis, a pro-rated credit (with no fees) will be applied toward a 2021-2022 season pass purchase. See Pass Assurance Program here.
Snow/mix for Saturday, Cooler with flurries Sunday
See the Trail & Lift Report for Lift Hours
|70-Passenger Aerial Tramway|
|Brookside Triple Chair||9:00 - 3:30|
|Cannonball Express Quad Chair||8:30 - 3:45|
|Eagle Cliff Triple Chair||8:30 - 4:00|
|Peabody Express Quad Chair||8:30 - 4:00|
|Huckerbrook Handle Tow|
|Tuckerbrook Quad Chair||8:30 - 4:00|
|Zoomer Triple Chair||8:30 - 4:00|
|Mittersill Double Chair||8:30 - 3:30|
|Valar T-Bar||8:30 - 3:30|
Tram - TBD check Mountain Report
Peabody Express, Zoomer, Tuckerbrook
Eagle Cliff, Brookside, Huckerbrook Handle Tow, Magic Carpet - TBD
Cannon is closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day