Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway
The Aerial Tramway is now closed for the summer season.
New Hampshire's only Aerial Tramway and North America's first! A cable car brings visitors to the 4,080-foot summit of Cannon Mountain in under ten minutes. On a clear day, you can see the mountains of four states and Canada! At the summit, you'll find spectacular scenic walking paths, a 360 degree observation deck, a cafe and restrooms. Cafe hours are currently 9am-4pm.
- New Hampshire's highest lift-accessed point
- An exciting ride for all ages
- Stunning views including New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, New York and Canada
- A must-see attraction!
Open May 27 - October 16 (subject to change)
Daily 9am - 5pm
(First Tram of the day is at 9am, last Tram down is 5pm)
2022 Summer Pricing:
(subject to change, save $3 per ticket when you purchase before midnight the day before your visit)
Walk-up / same day / in-person ticket prices:
Ages 13+ round-trip ride: $28
Children ages 6-12 round-trip ride: $23
Children ages 5 & under: Free w/ adult (A ticket must still be reserved for your 5 & under children, toddlers & infants.)
- One-Way tickets will NOT be available this summer at either the base or summit buildings.
- We are no longer allowing winter Season Passholders to receive complimentary Tram rides in the summer due to new changes in operations
- All rates and dates are subject to change without notice.
- We do not offer refunds due to weather unless we shut down for the day. Refund requests can be made 48 hours in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org however requests may be denied and are not guaranteed
- PETS: Pets are prohibited from Echo Lake Beach, Lafayette Campground, on the Tram and in the Flume Gorge. Pets are only permitted in Franconia Notch State Park in the designated dog walks in the Flume & Tramway parking lots.