Season Pass Thanks
Thank you for your season pass purchase!
Here are a few important season passholder notes:
- You will be receiving an automated email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your Cannon Mountain order confirmation.
- Passes will be available for pickup in Fall 2021. At this time (March 2021), we do not mail passes. Season Pass Office Schedule is posted here.
- ID is required to pick up your pass in the fall.
- To qualify as a NH Resident, you must have a valid NH Driver's license. We do not accept passports as proof of residency. If you own a second home and pay taxes, we appreciate that, but it does not mean that you are a resident.
2021/22 Winter Operations Updates
As the 2020/21 winter was different, next season may have it's differences too. We're hoping for more 'normalcy' but there's no way to know based on unknowns and evolving state and industry standards. We'll continue to update the Know-Before-You-Go page which acts as our main information source on all operating protocols due to the covid-19 health crisis. We'll also send a newsletter to passholders before the beginning of the season with updated info so you know how to plan your visits - add email@example.com to your safelist to make sure you get these emails. You can also sign up for our enews blasts HERE and follow us on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram to stay up to date on all things Cannon.
Cannon Bonus Tickets
- If you purchased your Cannon-only 2021-2022 pass on or before April 30, 2021, you qualify for Cannon Bonus Tickets.
- Cannon Bonus Ticket promo codes will be available for pickup in Fall 2021, when you get your season pass.
- Cannon Bonus Ticket promo codes are on vouchers that allow a friend to purchase an anyday 2021-2022 lift ticket for $39. Online reservations are required.
- We can not replace lost Bonus vouchers. So, keep them safe!
Call 603-823-8800 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org