Season Pass Thanks
Thank you for your season pass purchase!
Here are a few important season passholder notes:
- You will get a purchase receipt from PAYPAL, not Cannon Mountain.
- Passes will be available for pickup in Fall 2019. We do not mail passes.
- ID is required to pick up your pass in the fall.
- To qualify as a NH Resident, you must have a valid NH Driver's license. We do not accept passports as proof of residency. If you own a second home and pay taxes, we appreciate that, but it does not mean that you are a resident.
CANNON BONUS CARDS
- If you purchased your Cannon-only 2019-2020 pass on or before 4/14/19, you qualify for a Cannon Bonus Card.
- Cannon Bonus Cards will be available for pickup in Fall 2019, when you get your season pass.
- Cannon Bonus Cards are loaded with three vouchers that allow a friend to purchase an anyday 2019-2020 lift ticket for $25.
- We can not replace lost Bonus Cards. So, keep it safe!
- If you purchased your pass in Spring 2019 and were a new passholder and were issued a season pass, you will need to pick up your 2019-2020 season pass in Fall 2019. They pass you were issued in 2019 is valid ONLY for the 2018-2019 Season.
Call 603-823-8800 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org