Season Pass Thanks
Thank you for your season pass purchase!
Here are a few important season passholder notes:
- You will get a purchase receipt from PAYPAL, not Cannon Mountain.
- Passes will be available for pickup in Fall 2020. We do not mail passes. Season Pass Office Schedule is posted here.
- ID is required to pick up your pass in the fall.
- To qualify as a NH Resident, you must have a valid NH Driver's license. We do not accept passports as proof of residency. If you own a second home and pay taxes, we appreciate that, but it does not mean that you are a resident.
2020/21 Winter Operations Updates
This winter is going to be a little different. But that's OK. We're good at different. New policies, protocols and COVID-19 guidelines at the resort for this season are listed here
Cannon Bonus Cards
- If you purchased your Cannon-only 2020-2021 pass on or before 6/30/2020, you qualify for a Cannon Bonus Card.
- Cannon Bonus Cards will be available for pickup in Fall 2020, when you get your season pass.
- Cannon Bonus Cards are loaded with three vouchers that allow a friend to purchase an anyday 2020-2021 lift ticket for $25.
- We can not replace lost Bonus Cards. So, keep it safe!
- If you purchased your pass in Spring 2020 and were a new passholder and were issued a season pass, you will need to pick up your 2020-2021 season pass in Fall 2020. The pass you were issued in 2020 is valid ONLY for the 2019-2020 Season.
Call 603-823-8800 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org