Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway
New Hampshire's only Aerial Tramway and North America's first! A cable car brings visitors to the 4,080-foot summit of Cannon Mountain in under ten minutes. On a clear day, you can see the mountains of four states and Canada! At the summit, you'll find spectacular scenic walking paths, a 360 degree observation deck, a cafe and restrooms. Cafe hours are currently 9am-4pm.
- New Hampshire's highest lift-accessed point
- An exciting ride for all ages
- Stunning views including New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, New York and Canada
- A must-see attraction!
Open May 26 - October 15 (subject to change)
Daily 9am - 5pm
(First Tram of the day is at 9:00am, last Tram down is 4:45pm)
2023 Summer Pricing:
(Subject to change, save $3 per ticket when you purchase online.)
Walk-up / same day / in-person ticket prices:
Ages 13+ round-trip ride: $28
Children ages 6-12 round-trip ride: $23
Children ages 5 & under: Free w/ adult (A ticket must still be reserved for your 5 & under children, toddlers & infants.)
NH Senior 65+: Free Monday - Friday w/ NH ID
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE
- Select the time slot in which you choose to visit.
- Pick the date you would like to visit.
- Choose how many tickets you need for each age group.
- If you need to add more than 10 tickets, click continue shopping. You will need to repeat this process until all tickets required are added to your cart.
- Before checking out, make sure you have the correct ticket quantities for your party.
- Click checkout, enter your email address to log in or create an account. Once you have created an account or logged in you will need to click checkout again.
- You will need to assign all tickets to yourself, click complete, then continue and follow the checkout process.
You can purchase 10 roundtrip ticket products at a time. These are reservable in hourly time blocks; tram cars depart every 15 minutes from 9am to 4:30pm. Please show up within the time block reserved. Early arrival is encouraged and appreciated (capacity on later trams may not be available if you miss your time block).
- You do not have to leave the summit within your time block, you may stay at the summit from the first car to the last.
- One-Way tickets will NOT be available this summer at either the base or summit buildings.
- To check-in, please have your sales number OR the name the reservation(s) was made under.
- We are no longer allowing winter Season Passholders to receive complimentary Tram rides in the summer due to new changes in operations.
- All rates and dates are subject to change without notice.
- We do not offer refunds due to weather unless we shut down for the day. Refund requests can be made 48 hours in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org however requests may be denied and are not guaranteed
- PETS: Pets are prohibited from Echo Lake Beach, Lafayette Campground, on the Tram and in the Flume Gorge. Pets are only permitted in Franconia Notch State Park in the designated dog walks in the Flume & Tramway parking lots.